Tate and Kirlin - Tate & Kirlin, HAVE CALLED F.T.C AND F.B.I

Washington, District Of Columbia 2 comments

TOLD ME I OWE MONEY ON 2 MED BILLS THAT I ALREDY PAID OFF LAST YR, TOLD THE PERSON ON THE PHONE THAT IT HAD ALREDY BEEN PAY TO A LA, CA COLLECTION CO.SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE SCAMERS RAN MY CRT.

REPORT ON 1/12 ALL ITMS PAID NO OPEN ACCUT. AND Tate & Kirlin OR THE CO. THEY SAID THEY WHERE CALL TO GET THE MONEY OWED WHERE ON MY REPORT, SO I DID WHAT I ALWAYS DO CALL WITH MY ID # TO THE F.T.C. AND F.B.I.

GIVE THEM ALL THE INFO I GOT FROM THE PERSON.Tate & Kirlin HAVE A NICE DAY, YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MONEY FROM ME DUE TO THE FACT I DO NOT OWE ANY MONEY.

Comments

Tate and Kirlin called for me but they called my sister's house and left a message with my 14 year old niece for me to contact them.This was on May 21 of this year and I have not heard from them since.

However, just because I'm interested, do you much about CTI Collection agency in California?They are continuously calling me for my defaulted student loans.

Do they call you numerous times per day?Are they harassing you?

if so you can sue them. I work for a law firm that sues Tate & Kirlin for debt collection harassment.

Email me and I can have an attorney contact you as soon as possible.jukim@consumerlawcenter.com

Tate and Kirlin - Tate & Kirlin: Multiple FDCPA Violations

Saginaw, Michigan 2 comments

I don't even know where to begin...

They've been calling nearly every day for about 2 months or so concerning a debt that was disputed with original creditor. The couple times my husband did call back or answer, they posed as original creditor over the phone. They even attempted to negotiate a settlement in the name of original creditor, which we refused!

We discovered it was not the original creditor when the collector, who gave an obviously fake name, gave the Tate & Kirlin mailing address and info when collector solicited for four post-dated checks to keep him off our backs til then (and added if we didn't send payment, he'd add interest)! Immediate red flag, I know the original creditor is on the up and up.

I was able to contact the original creditor in an effort to complain about these guys they had supposedly asssigned to collect only to find out that the disputed charges had been charged-off after no agreeable settlement could be made! They did tell me that they have done business with Tate & Kirlin in the past.

I'm making a visit down to the local court for a small claims filing tomorrow. If they are pulling similar *** on you, please review the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act for more information.

Review about: Collection Calls.

Comments

Tate&kirlin have been calling my phone for months now and everytime they call and someone answers the phone....No one is there....they don't say who the call is for or what it is concerning....I think it's a bunch of *** personally

i just got off the phone with tate kirlin and asso. they got the wrong person and are very hostile